Bond Williams are built to provide businesses with a tailored solution that works for you, your sector and location. Bond Williams combines the industry and market expertise of a niche supplier with the capacity and resources of a national agency to deliver the right talent to the right role across Dorset and Hampshire. They specialise in; accounting and finance, IT, office and commercial, human resources and engineering, science and space.
In addition to recruitment and consultancy, Bond Williams can provide the following;
- Executive Search
- Specialist projects
- Personality profiling
- Seminars and events
- Meeting rooms
As a business, Bond Williams are always striving to do the following;
- Deliver outstanding, specialist recruitment service to clients that benefit their business and help them achieve their objectives
- Provide appropriate career advice and highly rewarding and relevant opportunities for candidates
- Attract, develop and retain the best talent and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment so we can continue to deliver the highest levels of service
- Inspire trust by saying what they mean, meaning what they say and taking appropriate action
At Bond Williams there are 20+ recruitment consultants and support staff, with the majority having been within the company for over 5 years. They have successfully built strong and long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates in the Bournemouth Area.
Their recruitment combines cutting edge technology to source and attract talent, with traditional people focused strategies. Bond Williams can promise the following;
- They will listen carefully to your requirements, ask insightful questions and take time to learn about your company culture and environment to allow them to gain a detailed understanding of the best fit for the role.
- Provide you with a dedicated account manager who will always deliver first class and consistent communication and brand continuity.
- Source and short list the CVs
- Pre screen and interview candidates against your desired criteria.
- Collect feedback
- Operate a best practice recruitment policy to ensure a smooth process for clients and candidates.