Sales Account Manager Role
We’re looking for sales consultants to monitor and maintain the sales department performance by ensuring all customers receive great outcomes. Your main responsibility will be to provide customers with valuable customer service from first point of contact to sale.
Success is measured on repeat business gained from providing professional customer service, which is why you will be spending time building rapport with each customer. You will be supported by internal teams and also third parties to ensure that departmental and overall business goals are reached at all times.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Guiding customers through the available packages over the phone
- Prioritising and dealing with high level of leads
- Managing and updating information on the internal CRM system
- Daily management of clients’ needs and requirements
- Sourcing products on behalf of the clients needs
- Upselling premium products to meet financial targets
The Candidate We’re Looking For:
We want a person with great interpersonal skills, that will be capable of learning quickly, keen to improve their own skills with engaging customers, and working effectively with colleagues towards a common goal. Whether or not you’ve worked as a sales consultant previously, you will learn all the skills you need to be successful within this role. You will be provided with a full 4 week training programme to ensure you’re well equipped.
Skills we’re looking for
- A person with a competitive edge, but equally a team player
- Able to be empathic with meet a person’s needs
- Competent in written communication
- An excellent listener with the ability to adapt to a conversation
- Life isn’t all about work, we’re searching for candidates with the qualities to integrate within a
- hard-working community. We’re keen on maintaining a positive, driven and constructive culture and working environment.
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive training programme and numerous ongoing for personal development opportunities
- A competitive salary with an uncapped bonus scheme to further increase your earnings
- Staff discounts and a flexible benefits package
- Free hot / cold drinks and fruit
- Get your birthday off
- Regular social activities
We work with all of our employees to make them the best they can be. We offer great benefits and career progression to ensure every employee’s work-life is balanced. We love hard work, an exciting work environment.
The position is full time (40 hours per week); with part-time hours and flexible patterns considered for the right candidate.
We review and consider every submission.