As a part of the marketing team you’ll be responsible for helping to create and execute SEO, digital content, and paid advertising strategies to drive high-quality traffic to our website. You must have an analytical mindset and be good at examining data and setting KPI’s. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, with the opportunity to work in a young, forward thinking, dynamic environment in modern offices in the centre of Bournemouth!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Executing the marketing strategy for the business and assisting the Head of Marketing
- Regular competitor analysis and market research to ensure we are following industry best practices
- Planning digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: PPC, SEO, email marketing, blogs and social media with assistance from the Digital Marketing Exec and Marketing Assistant
- Ongoing data analysis of campaign performance across all channels using Google Analytics and internal system reports
- Creating engaging, high quality content and digital assets for our websites and adverts
- Monitoring and reporting on the ROI of marketing campaigns across all channels to improve ranking and effectiveness
- Working as part of a team to ensure continual optimisation of overall lead generation
THE CANDIDATE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for a person with great creative marketing qualities that will be capable of learning quickly, keen to improve their own skills, and working effectively with colleagues towards a common goal. The ideal candidate will be looking take responsibility for the marketing campaigns with a view to progressing to a managerial role in the future.
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 2 years’ commercial exposure within a similar B2C role
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues
- High level of proficiency with Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console SEO and PPC tools and Wordpress
- Demonstrable experience using and interacting with marketing platforms such as Adzooma, Mailchimp, Hotjar, SEMRush
- Experience in both planning and delivering marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital and traditional channels
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
A comprehensive training programme and numerous ongoing for personal development opportunities
A competitive salary with an uncapped bonus scheme to further increase your earnings
Staff discounts and a flexible benefits package
Free hot / cold drinks and fruit
Get your birthday off
Regular social activities
We work with all of our employees to make them the best they can be. We offer great benefits and career progression to ensure every employee’s work-life is balanced. We love hard work, an exciting work environment.
The position is full time (38 hours per week); with part-time hours and flexible patterns considered for the right candidate.