Unfortunately for a variety of reasons some of our client's customers fall behind on their repayments, or run into difficulty making repayments, so our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to bring their skills to the Collections team. Our clients aim to provide the best possible customer service to their customers, whilst ensuring repayments are made in line with the customers agreement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spend time discussing our customer’s account over the phone by understanding their current situation and working out the next best steps for the customer.
- Providing support to help our customers understand their available options, and agree on payment plans to help them get back on track.
- Treat each case individually and work with the customer towards the right resolution.
- Using problem-solving skills to ensure customers stay on track with repayments
- Make outbound calls to try to get in contact with customers who have missed payments
You’ll be working in a call centre that’s different to others. Although compliance is key, you are not forced into abiding by scripts. Your goal is speak to customers sincerely and appropriately to try to resolve their account status.
What we’re looking for:
Our clients believe in treating every customer fairly. You’ll take pride in addressing every customer appropriately, and ending each call with a positive outcome. You won’t know the resolution to every call immediately, so you’ll be keen to understand the situation and come up with a suitable solution for the customer.
Some calls can be challenging, so you’ve got to be able to empathise with the conditions that cause missed payments while striving to come to the right outcome that suits everyone.
Ideally, you’ll have a background in customer service, complaints, or collections.
You’ll have the ability to reconcile with a customer and have the capability to provide genuine support and help when it’s needed the most.
- Extensive training and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Regular social events
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks provided
- Staff discounts, including subsidised parking
At _____ we work with all of our employees to make them the best they can be. We offer great benefits and career progression to ensure every employee’s work-life is balanced. We love hard work, and like an enthusiastic start-up we’re focused on driving expansion and maintaining an exciting work environment. In return, we reward our employees with incentives and bonuses to recognise their commitment to our continued growth.