Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work alongside other developers on a wide range of projects. The successful candidate will be proficient at both supporting other team members and working independently.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work on a live streaming product.
- Work with customers and attend meetings.
- Encourage team work within the department, collaborate with other team members to ensure the department is as productive as possible.
- Be able to answer queries from the team and be willing to help others.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Brainstorm troubleshooting ideas for existing and potential issues.
- Conduct root cause analysis after problems occur
What We're Looking For
- Produce well tested and functional software to a high level
- Excellent skill set in at least one programming language such as C#, Python or Ruby (but not limited to) with an excellent understanding of OOP.
- Excellent experience with any of the following. Web, .NET Core, Rest, Cloud, Docker, BDD, DDD, multithreading.
- Continuously develop and keep up to date with current and emerging technologies.
- Strive to find solutions to problems
- The ability to keep an open mind to the current ways of working.
- Customer first mindset.
- Mentor and train Junior level Developers in order to contribute to their development.
- Manage large projects from start to hand over
What's on Offer
- Development Program
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to liaise with directors and CEO on a regular basis