Front End Web Developer
You will be working closely with the Marketing team as well as the IT team to create clean and responsive websites and applications, engaging digital assets such as email creatives and graphics, and support with deploying best practices across several online projects.
The ideal candidate will have a love for front-end development and web design, who also takes pride in creating engaging websites and assets that attract consumers and businesses. You'll be able to manage and prioritise multiple projects and stakeholders at once, and react quickly to each project’s needs.
We’re searching for a developer that relishes flexible work, who enjoys juggling several new and existing projects. Someone who prefers highly structured working isn’t right. You’ll be able to understand the needs and requirements of multiple departments and be able to put forward your own suggestions.
What We're Looking For
- Experience developing fully responsive websites (essential)
- Experience with managing and creating Wordpress integrations (essential)
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Conceptual thinker with great visualisation skills
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Good verbal communication skills
- Preferably AngularJS experience but not essential.
- Understanding of onsite SEO and monitor website speed performance
- C# .Net 4.0/ 4.5/.NET Core 2
- MVC 4/5
- Agile methodology (desirable but not essential)
- Azure DevOps Repos (desirable but not essential)
- Azure DevOps Boards (desirable but not essential)
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Illustrator
What's on Offer
- Numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
- Casual dress code, we want you to be comfortable while you work!
- Brand new quirky office in central Bournemouth
- Flexible working opportunities
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays