Customer Support Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for growing our client's existing customer support team. You will be providing an outstanding service, with the vision and values of their company. You will also be ensuring our client's customers receive a seamless journey when finding and funding their perfect car.
What You will Be Doing:
- Handle inbound customer queries, routing calls throughout the business where necessary.
- Help promote the company by informing customers about products that would suit them.
- Provide advice for customers who need support completing documents.
- Ensure customers are happy with their vehicle and that it is delivered on time.
- Provide details for customer services rendered and costs for those services.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at every stage of interaction.
- Work closely with our finance partners by providing the final paperwork for an approved pay out.
- Handling a range of enquiries from customers by telephone and email
What We're Looking For
- Previous experience of working in an inbound / outbound customer service position is essential.
- Previous work experience in a FCA regulated environment is preferred, though not essential.
- Proven ability of working in a fast-paced customer service position.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to enter information and produce documentation quickly and accurately.
- Customer facing skills, strong communication skills and have an enthusiastic attitude and be self-motivated.
- Persuasiveness, with the ability to soothe unhappy customers and to persuade them to retain services or make further purchases.
- Exude confidence, enthusiasm, and energy.
- Be well organised and obsessed with detail.
What's on Offer
- Free breakfast and onsite gym facilities
- Covid19 friendly offices
- Great training and progression opportunities available
- Incentives and bonus scheme