Senior Account Manager
Our Clients have 35 years of experience in B2B communications. They help enterprise B2B organisations to connect more effectively with customers by growing reputations, engaging stakeholders, driving sales and closing major deals. They work with some of the largest technology brands in the world and are trusted strategic partners.
As a senior account manager, you’ll be an integral part of the team, working alongside the account director to service clients and maximise their profits and growth. You’d take responsibility for the delivery of quality work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems.
You’ll need to effectively manage your own team, working with the account directors, senior partners and client partners to be regularly involved with pitches for new business. This is a great opportunity to lead and inspire others both inside and outside the agency, and to utilise your creative and commercial mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage, motivate and develop the account executives.
- Manage client projects within the agency by ensuring all departments work towards the same goal.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on budget, and that all work that leaves the agency is of the highest quality.
- Ensure client information is managed accurately and effectively.
- Manage the production of cohesive and single-minded campaign work plans.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness and quality of proposals prior to presentation.
- Contribute towards the writing of marketing plans, proposals and presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- Work with Finance to limit write offs, bill clients accurately, chase unpaid invoices and do reconciliations.
- Update our financial system on a day-to-day basis for new work opportunities and live projects.
- Establish and develop a full understanding of our clients’ markets, company and key personnel.
- Immersive interrogation of client briefs; unearth key insights that help to clarify the requirements and guide development projects.
- Ensure that concise and accurate documentation is produced on-time, every time.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What We're Looking For
- Candidates of a graduate calibre; those with equivalent agency experience of disciplines such as project management, account management or marketing.
- Organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Resilient to respond to competing demands and accept pressure with equanimity.
- Experience of planning projects and budgets.
- Experience of monitoring the overall financial status of projects.
- Confidence in presenting marketing information in a variety of mediums, and able to write clear creative briefs.
- Good at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support development.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about their client’s business, and where and how advertising contributes to its success.
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing / comms environment with a genuine interest in creativity and technology that you see as a hobby, as much as you do a career path.