______ prides itself on building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up: a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
We offer great benefits for a very simple reason: we can attract the best people then enable them to focus on the extraordinary opportunity in front of them.
- Full time
- £______ – £_____ with an OTE of £_____
- After 3 months, you will be on a bonus structure that will be uncapped
- Opportunity to go to conferences around Europe depending on performance.
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
- Free breakfast!
- Soft drinks and fruit supplied, replenished weekly
- Games room with pool table
- Dress down Fridays
- Extensive training available and numerous opportunities for personal development and career progression.
You will be working on _______ — [company or product description].
We are now entering an exciting period of growth and aim to expand this business into new finance verticals. We also want to expand into new territories such as the USA, Poland and Spain.
To do this we are looking for a driven salesperson to join the team.
The successful candidate role will be to generate new business for ______ in all territories and to build up your own accounts. You will be key to _______. Your day-to-day role will include:
- Making Outbound calls to identify and develop new relationships with prospective clients
- Using LinkedIn, email and other online platforms to generate interest
- Going out to see prospective customers at various locations
- Attending events and conferences such as _______
What You’ll Need
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Self-motivated, quick thinking and keen to show initiative
- Efficient at managing own time and communicating with colleagues
- Previous experience within a proactive, telephone-based role preferred
- Thorough knowledge of written English, spelling and grammar
We review and consider every submission.