We invest time and effort in ensuring we understand our client’s needs.
Pineapple Recruitment recognises the importance of establishing and managing a positive relationship with their clients.
In response to this, we came up with clear defined commitments to all of our clients.
Our commitments to all our clients:
- Every candidate is met prior to you interviewing them – guaranteed
- Interviews are arranged immediately and clear feedback from candidates is given within 24 hours
- Industry leading Guarantee of Satisfaction Agreement
- An unrivaled cast iron guarantee on all temporary staff
- Transparent pricing and fees
- Candidates that actually match your requirements
- Honesty in our ability to fill your permanent/temporary vacancies
- Full job description taken and site visit if applicable
First, what exactly is a job description in recruitment terms? This is your initial posting to provide potential candidates with the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is usually drafted by the person who looks after the selection process for the role. It is important that you get this to pop and really stand out so you can attract the right people.
Why is it so important?
Your job description is what makes you stand out to your applicants. It helps potential applicants determine whether they would be suitable based on their skill set and whether they want to apply based on what you have provided.
It helps you streamline your selection process and helps produce a large number of applicants who are more suitable for your position.
Key Details to Include in Your Job Description:
- Title of the role
- Key responsibilities
- Skills needed
- Work environment
- Perks and rewards
- Any previous work experience within a similar role
Top 5 Things to Consider When Writing Your Job Description:
- The job title - it’s essential to get this right
- Focus on your culture, so that candidates can get a feel for the working environment
- Begin with a short and sharp overview of the position
- Focus on the responsibilities that include development opportunities
- The devil is in the detail, so include as much as you can - and don’t forget to proofread!
What can we do to help you?
Pineapple Recruitment can help you take a fresh approach to your job descriptions. We take the time to liaise with you to understand your culture, so we can fully get to grips with the type of candidate you need.
We ensure that your description really focuses on your core values and is specifically targeted to your ideal candidates. We will make sure that whatever role you are looking to fill, we provide you with the best possible descriptions in order to provide you with only the best candidates.
The job description can be a surprisingly difficult thing to get right, as you want to ensure that you attract fully qualified candidates, but don’t want them to be dissuaded if they have worked in a slightly different role previously, so don’t match the criteria exactly. It’s about finding the perfect balance - outlining the core responsibilities of the job without putting too much emphasis on exact specifications. Getting the culture fit right can be just as important as the prior experience of a candidate.
Because of such challenges when it comes to job listings, many local businesses have worked with Pineapple Recruitment to post listings and find the right candidate for their organisation. We have the knowledge and experience to help your company hire outstanding candidates every time.
More About Job Descriptions