Kondor is a sales and distribution partner, connecting over 100 brands, made up of more than 5,000 products, to over 250 client companies. They are an indispensable link in the technology supply chain. The business operates in all major channels, creating partnerships across different brands, retailers and territories. This is all thanks to its insights, speed to market, market and product expertise.
Kondor believe that the below six elements are what make them stand out. These things mean that they can deliver a range of inhouse services;
- Category Management: Data driven category management and VMI capabilities, servicing targeted brand hunters, product developers and a hungry to work salesforce.
- Advanced eCommerce: Systems and services, which are fully integrated to all main global marketplaces, and capable of managing an unlimited number of DSV sites.
- Marketing Agency: A full inhouse service, from web to POS, to brand management and packaging, maximising sales and demand generation.
- R+D and Sourcing: Hard sourcing means the company can create products to fit the desired outcome, or to fit the market gap seen by their analysts.
- IT Capability: From VMI Integration and website creation, to complete performance tracking and analytics.
- Logistics and Warehousing: Offering a same day receipt and despatch service, a returns, refurbishment, relabelling, disposal and packaging service.
Kondor employs around 500 people, and make a total revenue per year of around £100 million. Although distribution is at the heart of what they do, what makes Kondor stand out is the range and level of services they can provide.
The business provides employees with a great work life balance, and they are always open to new ideas from all employees at all different levels. Everyone has a voice at Kondor, and their ideas will never be dismissed out of hand. Employees have also mentioned that teams often work together on projects, so you’ll be able to get to know the different departments. The projects are always interesting and varied too - each day is different, so you’ll never get bored!
Kondor has a huge number of benefits, such as subsidised gym memberships, fun social events all year round, and boot camps to help with employee health and wellbeing. They also provide secure on site car parking and the potential to progress within your role. As they work with some of the world’s top brands, you’d also be entitled to a staff discount on some fantastic items and contracts - you could even get a corporate discount on new mobile phone contracts.
Flexible hours are also offered at Kondor, with the option to change your shift pattern to earlier or later times, depending on what suits you best. Allowances are made for parents too, including an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
Employees have additionally stated that one of the best things about working for Kondor is the fantastic HR team, who are easy to talk to, and very understanding. They will also help you with your career progression, offering advice as to how to stand out. Training and career development are taken very seriously at Kondor across the board - so that you can learn more about the business and the leadership roles, a workplace shadowing scheme has been set up, and further training is ongoing.